Sunday, July 8, 2007

Landarctica

Well, rather than bumping into the WMI instructor (John, who does indeed live in Lander,) I was standing in line to order some food and my friend Deneen walked over and said hi. What a random small world thing! Turned out Kish and Deneen (an ice couple that I met in McMurdo) happened to be in Lander as well! Some other ice people live here in town, so they were up visiting and climbing. Naturally, a bunch of us stayed out late hanging out at the bar. Good times! I suppose I'll be rolling on towards Dubois, WY later today, but at the moment it's nice to sit around here and visit with some really neat people!

2 comments:

Isis said...

you have had a rather serendipitous trip as far as running into people.

oh. and I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Skittles! It was a blast hangin' wichya in Landarctica!
Seems we're back after a quick tour of the Cirque - it was AMAZING! We were surrounded by some of my favourite mountains...

So I hope you're rolling along just fine - good luck with the rest of the journey!

Later -- Kishout

Hit Counter Hits since 5/4/2007
 

Last Update:

Distance4432.7mi
Advertised~4250mi
Flats11
Squirrels1
Crashes1.2
States10